Tuesday 5 June 2012

In Which I Blather About the State of Affairs

So, for those of you who think perhaps we're being bone idle, let me take a minute from the fucking paperwork to inform you otherwise. (I swear we didn't have this much paperwork in my division)

We (in this case we being the boss and myself) have been stuck with the problem that the squad is now operating well below where it ought to right now.

Normally, we'd find some replacements but apparently I'm the only one mad enough to come out here voluntarily. (Correction, the only competent person mad enough to come out here voluntarily.)

And that part about voluntarily is important because between the shake ups some of you might be aware of and other people not returning our calls, we can't get anyone out here. I mean literally we can't get any transfers. (Looks like Morningstar had the last orders to go through. The bastard)

So either we start a recruiting drive (like that'll fucking work), or we're going to have to go and have a few talks with some people (and the clean up will not be fun).

How's that for hospitality?

5 comments:

  1. Seems like a shitty situation all around. I wish ya luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Sucks to be you guys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't laugh too loud my dear, the next step is we stop being polite about it.

      Delete
    2. As if I have anything to worry about. I don't think there is a man alive stupid enough to want to work with me.

      Delete
  3. IN YOUR FACE JACKASS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Although really, I think they scraped these guys off the bottom of the barrel. I guess I can transfer Caesar if you feel like getting a Harpoon to the throat.

    ReplyDelete