Wednesday 1 February 2012

I. Introduction

I'm called the Janitor. Obviously that's not my real name, but I've been here a while. It's something I've gotten used to. I have recently been transferred to the Baker Squad, and have been instructed to introduce myself.

I can't think of much to say.

I work damage control. Which is really just a fancy way of saying that I clean up the bodies. I also create cover stories and work with the media, but most of the work is about getting brains out of the carpet. We don't usually work with only one squad, but I've been told that the situation was bad enough.

And it did give me a chance to see "Joseph" again, which is quite refreshing. We used to live together, back when we were both fresh. It seems like such a long time ago now.

At any rate, there really isn't much about me that is interesting. All you really need to know is that I'm here.

3 comments:

  1. A pleasure to meet you I suppose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always shake the hand of the man who may be wiping you off the floor. You won't be able to thank him then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is such a pain to get out of the whites, truly..

    ReplyDelete