Monday 7 November 2011

you know my methods

So why you chose to not apply them is beyond me. Granted, boss, you may be trying to explore the possibilities, but most people these days use e-mail.

So I was stuck sitting outside a Handler meeting today, like a naughty schoolboy awaiting punishment. Now, there's good news and bad news to this.

The good news? We have assignments, so my squad can finally leave me in (some sort of) peace.

The bad news? I was stuck staring at this psychotic bastard's mug the whole time. And he didn't even have the nerve to give me a quick hello! Honestly, some people. I'm liable to describe him at this point because I'm sure that'd get his knickers in the biggest knot you'd ever see but I hardly find the entertainment I would get from that proportional to the amount of trouble it might cause.

Of course, if some of you ask really, really nicely~

Kidding, kidding. Maybe.

Try not to rape and pillage, Baker squad. I hardly need that sort of headache; I'll be on support if you need me. Now if you don't mind, I'm going to stare at myself in the Cafe bathroom for a good, long time while I try and figure out what went wrong in my life.

Adieu.

4 comments:

  1. Problems typically relate to a Lack Of Alignment between one or more Functions and one or more Purposes.
    But we have discussed that several times.
    . . . . . -

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of places, sweetie. A lot of places.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. At this point, I'm inclined to agree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let fall upon its back the soot that falls from chimneys,
    Slipped by the terrace, made a sudden leap,
    And seeing that it was a soft October night,
    Curled once about the house, and fell asleep.

    ReplyDelete