As "Joseph" has declined to submit a report, presented are Observations on his Status upon returning to the Cafe Loop. Further Observation has been deemed Unwise. It is unclear at the Present Time as to the Status of 66342-O. Draw what Conclusions you will from the Facts.
Overall state of subject "Joseph": Bedraggled.
- Subject seemed to be covered in both blood and what may have been crude oil.
- Upon attempted inspection, Subject refused to explain the aforementioned crude oil and blood.
- Blood did not appear to belong to Subject.
- Subject was lacking one pant leg and roughly one-third of the lower portion of his shirt.
- Lower portion of the shirt appeared to have been removed in an incendiary fashion.
- Subject was carrying what appeared to be a length of bent steel rebar and a dead cat.
- On further inspection the cat was not, in fact, deceased.
- Said cat is currently occupying a lavatory on the second floor.
- Suggest avoiding the lavatory on the second floor.
- A sign has been attached to the lavatory on the second floor, indicating the presence of the cat.
- Subject had no observable wounds (lacking Thorough Inspection)
- Subject seemed to display signs of Agitation upon arrival at the Cafe Loop.
- Subject refuses to mention any details of the Incident.
- Subject refuses to leave the third floor of the Cafe Loop.
- Suggest Avoiding the Third Floor of the Cafe Loop altogether.
Addendum: Thus far, the only words uttered by subject have been "Do not ask". When pressed with further inquiry, a rather large mug of coffee was observed to fly through the door, narrowly missing my head. Further inquiry was avoided for Reasons of Personal Safety.